Are you tired of feeling self-conscious about smiling? Trust me when I say you’re not alone. There are millions of people, from teens to adults who want to perfect their smile, and in this day and age, there are multiple ways to go about it. You’ve probably heard of a more modern and invisible approach called, Invisalign Clear Aligners. Invisalign has revolutionized the world of teeth straightening.
If you are contemplating choosing Invisalign, here are some important facts you should know before deciding if Invisalign Clear Aligners is right for you or your teen.
– Invisalign has been around since 1997. Over 5 million people, including over 1 million teens, have used this method to transform and straighten their teeth.
– Invisalign Clear Aligners are virtually invisible, made from a flexible patented plastic material called SmartTrack, which provides a comfortable fit.
– No distasteful teeth molds are necessary for the making of Invisalign Clear Aligners; your doctor will take 3D photos of your teeth and create a custom aligner just for you.
– Every aligner is trimmed based on your specific gum line for better satisfaction and appearance.
– For best results, doctors recommend wearing your Invisalign 20 to 22 hours a day, only taking the aligners off when you eat or drink something that will stain them and when brushing or flossing your teeth.
– They are COMPLETELY removable. You will still be able to enjoy the foods you love (popcorn, gummy or hard candy, gum, corn, apples, etc.) and be able to floss and brush how you’re used to, with no hassle of wires and brackets, unlike traditional braces.
– You’ll receive new sets of aligners every 1 to 2 weeks, depending on your treatment plan from your dentist or orthodontist, making treatment time 50% faster!
– Each set of aligners progressively shifts your teeth until straight and aligned correctly. Which is also better for the health of the gum tissue and the bone structure of the mouth
– Check-ups will also range between 6 to 8 weeks, meaningless visits to the dentist and more free time to do what you actually love!
– Invisalign even has built-in assurance for parents: a blue compliance indicator dot to help you monitor you or your teen’s progress throughout the treatment, ensuring better results.
– You will be able to see results within 6 to 9 months.
– Invisalign is the world’s largest user of state-of-the-art 3D printing technology.
– If you decided that Invisalign isn’t for you and are unsatisfied within the first 6 months, you can switch to braces at no extra cost, backed by the Invisalign Teen Guarantee.
And those are only a few things!
To start your journey of perfecting your smile, you must first schedule a consultation with your Dentist or Orthodontist, to see if this is the best treatment plan for your teeth. To learn more about how to get started with the process and schedule a consultation, call Dedicated Dental at (702) 566- 5509 to request an appointment or request one on online.